Here at Arbordeck, we carefully select our decking joists, rails and supports to ensure they offer the stability you need when enhancing an outdoor space.
Choose from treated timber joists, utility rails for use as hand and base rails, smooth deckboard multi-packs and planed, turned and chamfered newels from the diverse selection of equipment below.
Manufactured to meet Class 4 standards, these exterior-grade decking products are suitable for in-ground use and direct soil contact alike. They also can be used alongside all of our timber decking boards.
Check out all of our joists, rails and supports for decking online today. Can’t see the size or length you are looking for? Give us a call on 01469 532 300 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- Standard Joist Sizes: Various Lengths: Various Regularised, graded and treated
- Utility Rail 32mm x 66mm Lengths: 1.8m, 3.6m For use as both hand and base rail Code: g032066TR(36)
- Utility Rail 45mm x 70mm Lengths: 3.6m For use as both hand and base rail; requires fillet Code: g045070TR36
- Fillet 15mm x 41mm For use with the 45mm Utility Rail Code: g015041TFR
- Contemporary 4 Smooth Rail & Deck Board 33mm x 95mm Lengths: 3.6m, 4.8m For use as both hand and base rail Code: g038100TR
- Contemporary 6 Smooth Rail & Deck Board 33mm x 145mm Lengths: 3.6m, 4.8m For use as both hand and base rail Code: g038150TR
- Planed Support Post 94mm x 94mm x 2.4m Treated to Use Class 4 for in-ground contact Code: mrg100100TP