The #1 composite decking brand
Imagine a deck that won’t fade, stain, rot or split…
Arbordeck’s range of Trex composite decking boards is ideal for the sustainability-conscious and those searching for a durable composite decking product. With 95% recycled wood fibres and plastic in the decking, supported by the industry-leading Trex warranty, Trex composite decking is a great choice for those who don’t have time to focus on its upkeep.
Trex composite decking boards are more durable and long-lasting, and require no sanding, staining, or painting – so keeping your Trex composite decking looking like new is very simple – just a little soap and water or a quick power wash is all the maintenance Trex requires.
Arbordeck is a proud supplier of Trex composite decking boards, a brand that pioneered eco-friendly composite decking, and which no other composite decking on the market comes close to matching when it comes to style and substance.
Benefits of Trex Composite Decking Boards - all supported by the industry leading Trex warranty.
- Will not rot or split
- Won't fade or stain
- Never needs oiling or painting
- Easy to install
- 50* year limited residential warranty by Trex
- Ten year limited commercial warranty by Trex
- Made from 95 per cent recycled material
- Secret fix for a screw-less finish
- Uses shell technology for enhanced protection against the weather
Trex on the television!
Watch our current advert
Each year, Trex recycles 1.5 billion shopping bags into composite decking boards and hasn’t felled a single tree for deck manufacture during its 20-year history. Trex is the most weather-resistant, low-maintenance composite decking product on the market. Made up of 95% recycled materials, including plastic, Trex composite decking won’t warp or splinter, will never require staining or painting, is fade, stain, mould and scratch-resistant and will still look good in 25 years’ time.
Simple to install
The Trex range of products are designed to be as easy to install as they are to care for. The Trex Hideaway Hidden Fastener achieves an attractive screw-less finish when used in conjunction with grooved-edge decking boards.
Trex composite decking boards samples
Get a feel for the Trex composite decking range with the Trex inspiration sample pack.
* Trex® decking comes complete with a Trex limited warranty. This limited warranty is supported directly by Trex Company LLC and covers the product for 50 years (Transcend) and 25 years (Enhance) if used in a residential space, and 10 years in a commercial setting. Terms and conditions apply and these can be found in the Trex warranty document. Please contact us for full details.