Hythe Garden Landscapes
100 High Street
- Soft landscaping, including planting
- Turf and artificial turf installations
- Natural stone and concrete paving
- Decorative stonework, brickwork, steps & cladding
- In-situ and pre-cast concrete structures
- Lighting and water feature systems
- Security railing and fencing systems
When the directors, Ben and Mark, first started the company, they aimed to get a handful of domestic gardens on their books and progress from there. However, their commitment to customers and combined horticultural knowledge meant that the company grew quickly and today there are 15 company vans out in eastern Kent every day, whatever the weather. The work varies from small domestic gardens to commercial properties with several acres of land to maintain.
Now with over 15 years’ experience in gardening and a proven track record. HGL Commercial offer an unrivalled service for all your gardening and maintenance needs.